SXSW Interactive PanelPicker voting is now open for SXSW 2013 in March, and SAY Media has three exciting panels up for consideration. While the actual event won't be upon us for many months, we need your vote now to ensure there are great panels at the event. A few ways you can help:
- Vote for the panels below (just follow the link and sign up)
- Share these panels with friends and family (hello Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.)
- Provide comments in PanelPicker (say smart things about why you like the topic)
Recommended for you
1. Adapt or Die, Jane Pratt's Publishing Evolution - This is an exciting panel featuring the one and only Jane Pratt of xoJane and the founder of Jane and Sassy magazines. Jane documents her journey into digital publishing and what she has learned along the way.
Go here to vote: http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/6016
2. Addicted to Mobile, The New Cigarette - Following a great session at SAY Connect this summer, Doug Grinspan and Jeremiah Zinn of Viacom reunite to uncover what makes mobile devices so addicting.
Go here to vote: http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/2264
3. SocialX : UX :: Users : User - Our very own social mastermind Ted Rheingold is on tap to present a compelling session on how to design for the social experience.
Go here to vote: http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/5979